April 18, 2013

The Home Stretch Stretch

We are on cloud nine around here because "Cloud Nine" finally made it into the Snazzy Rat catnip toy line-up in my Kickstarter project!  Yep, thanks to all of my Kickstarter Beloved Backers and their generosity so far, we've reached one more "stretch goal" as of this afternoon.  The additional $300 raised brings the total to $2100 which means I will be able to print up and produce NINE different Snazzy Rat designs instead of just the original four!  Each backer will get to choose which rat design(s) they want to have included in their reward package. Here is the newest addition:

"Cloud Nine"  art and design copyright Susan Faye 2013
And speaking of s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g, my Kickstarter campaign is now on the home stretch with only 5 days left to go.  So how about a "Home Stretch Stretch Goal"?  

Here it is. I'm setting my final stretch goal at $2500.  If that goal is reached by the end of my campaign on Tuesday, April 23 at 5:00 p.m, I will add a bonus "thank-you-from-the-bottom-of-my-heart" gift to each and every backer's Reward Package:



It's a 5x7" mini print of our Snazzy Rat Cat logo, suitable for framing! It will be printed on high quality, matte photo paper with Dura-Brite inks and will be cheerful and, I believe, quite SNAZZY.

Help me reach this new goal by sharing my Kickstarter project with all of your favorite crazy cat ladies and cat guys on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Here is the link:  http://kck.st/Z05ibL. 
 


If you haven't already reserved your Snazzy Rats by making a pledge, please check out the project-- I have lots of fun rewards at every level.  If you have already made a pledge (THANK YOU!), you may increase the level at any time, in case you like the new designs and want to increase the number of rats you'll receive.

I'm excited about fulfilling all of these rewards and my little staff is already busy on pre-production.  More on that tomorrow...

Thank You SO MUCH!!  Buttonwillow, Inka and I appreciate all of your help and support!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: