April 1, 2010

Twins in The Tulips Fabric Needs Your Vote

...I am delighted that one of my fabric designs is featured in the Spoonfower Garden Fabrics Contest for this week! It features a pair of fanciful felines enjoying the wonders of nature in a tulip garden. Click on the link below and look for my fabric called "BIRD BRAIN 05 Twins In the Tulips" then cast your vote (pretty please with sugar and cream!).
Spoonflower Garden Fabrics Contest


I've been having lots of fun designing fabric items recently (sachets, bookmarks, quilt block etc) and have added a few fabric designs for sale, just for fun. You can see them at this link:
Susan Faye's Fabric Designs

Here is a sneak peek at two new kitties in the works for my new line of fabric gift items, soon to be sachets, pomander, bookmarks, and more:

What do you think?

Thanks for visiting and thanks for your continued support!

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Susan
I voted for you. Good luck,
Linda B.

Jennifer MacNeill said...

I think they're beautiful! Love the colors.

Michelle said...

Wonderful!