August 30, 2012

What's Old Is New Again...Again!

As some of you may already know, I operated a ceramic arts studio for 15-16 years before turning to watercolor painting.

My mainstay during those many years was designing porcelain jewelry,  like the cat lady brooch pictured here. Back in March, I discovered close to 40 of these pins that had been stashed away since my last move six years ago. I decided to offer them for sale in my Etsy shop and have been delighted to find new homes for a majority of them!



And guess what?


I recently found a forgotten stash of a dozen or so porcelain pendants! And I've just listed them in my Etsy shop.


Each is one-of-a kind and once they're gone, they're gone!




I am offering them for $22.00 each. They are artist-signed on the back, and measure approx. 2" x 1-1/2".  

 

I am modelling one here, to give you a sense of the size. I have used my new favorite Photoshop tool, "diffuse".  It's a miracle-- just click, and 2/3 of  your wrinkles magically disappear.  

I highly recommend it!



 

 


Click here to see the entire collection: 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Linda B said...

I adore cats and your work. Oy! Now I have to look at them. Can't have enough cat jewelry, figurines or pins, right?