January 10, 2011

And the Winners Are...

Last week you were asked "How Do You Feel About E-readers Like Kindle?" in a Very Scientific Poll (multiple answers were allowed).

  • No one thought "They are the end of civilization as we know it"
  • 50 % said "Give me a traditional book any day!"
  • 35% said "It's a cool way to carry around a library in your pocket"
  • 25% said "I love anything that encourages people to read"
  • 20% meowed "I don't read books. I'm a cat."
Three names were chosen at random to win a set of 6 personalized bookplates (they get to choose from 12 different designs) and they are:

Pam, who "loves a good book". Be sure to check out her beautiful beadwork at Queenie's Beads, and her lovely ceramics at Country Maid Garden & Gifts

Cat Lady Jennifer, who is "mom" to eight cats and who said, "I vote for the real book any time, hands down! I also, however, voted that I like anything that encourages people to read." You can find out more about her and her many artistic endeavors at JenniferLynn Productions

Wife and husband book review team
Karen and Gerard, who also voted for a real book. They live with cats Spunky Doodle and Manny, and have a book review blog called Grab A Book From Our Stack.

Didn't win? Personalized bookplates in 12 different designs are available in my Etsy Shop at this link: bookplates.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated for your input!

No comments: