June 16, 2009

Cat Lady No. 165...When Do We Blow Out The Candles?

It's a special day for Cat Lady Patricia. The twins, Sassy and Tails, and big guy Midnight can't wait for the festivities to begin.

But first, Patricia's daughter Stacie would like to share some tidbits about this handsome feline family:


"We found all three cats as strays, Midnight about 10 years ago and the two new ones I found on the side of the road this year.

"They're all indoor cats, so they love pestering us in any way possible...whenever we cook, all three are patiently waiting for their share...Sassy and Tails play fetch and are still at the stage that if they're not playing with each other, they're sleeping.

"Midnight, the big guy, is a very loving and affectionate cat, following us around where ever we go. My mom loves to garden and they all watch her from the window..We let Midnight out every now and then, and he sits by my mom as she gardens.

"In all they're all really good friends and love just being around all of us."


Okay, it's time now...everybody ready? Quiet now, here she comes....

SURPRISE!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Patricia! Hope your day is just PURRfect!



A special thank you to Cat Lady Karen Nichols for the fun interview on her wonderful blog today: The Cat's Meow


2 comments:

suzi whitaker said...

I just gave you an award!!! Come on over to my blog.

Julier said...

I love your paintings and your blog. I read about you on The Cat's Meow and now have you on my favorites.

I live in Portland, so I am looking forward to visiting your galleries also!