September 22, 2011

Update on Custom Portraits

My current waiting list for custom portraits has been whittled down and the end is in sight, however, I will not be able to take on any more orders for custom portraits between now and the end of the year. (If you are a previous customer and we are currently in discussion, or if I am working on a series for you, I will still be able to complete portraits for you)

To those of you waiting for a portrait, thank you for your patience. I've LOVED creating so many fun portraits over the last three years (about 300 of them!), but recent time constraints and new commitments have made it very difficult to give a piece of custom artwork the specialized time and attention it deserves. As my Etsy shop continues to thrive, I'll be devoting the next three months to holiday madness and filling the lovely retail and wholesale orders that I am already receiving.

Thanks for your understanding! And thank you SO much for continuing to support my creative endeavors...it means a lot to me!

All the best, Susan

No comments: