November 9, 2010

What's Cookin' At World Headquarters this week...

Here's what's cookin' this week: Buttonwillow's tail feathers. She has set up camp in front of the heater, after waiting all summer for it to magically come back on. There's definitely a new chill in the air this week.

The sun room is not so sunny now, but I snapped this picture of my pretty glass baubles in the front window when a few rays were shining through. The blue orb (behind the blue-plate-w
ind-chimes) was a birthday treat several years ago. Over on the Oregon coast is a glass studio where you can actually make your own blown-glass ornament (with the total guidance and support of an expert!). What an amazing process...I LOVE glass.

As for me, I am a tad bleary-eyed and elbow deep in some really fun custom portrait orders. I can't wait to share them with you, but because most of them are Christmas secrets, I'll have to keep them under wraps for now...


GENTLE REMINDER:
The holiday deadline for placing orders for custom portraits is drawing near. November 15 is the last day I will be accepting custom orders for items that must arrive in time for Christmas. Due to my backlog, orders are currently taking 3-4 weeks to complete, plus they can take up to 7 days to arrive once they are mailed (longer, if you are outside of the U.S.) Click here to see what's available; if you don't see the combination/size/option that you'd like, please contact me:
CUSTOM PORTRAITS


A big thank you to everyone who has visited my Birthday Fund for the Nature Conservancy! I am in the midst of posting 55 reasons to take care of Mother Earth through my photos and artwork. I'm up to Reason No. 20. Click here to see all 20 images posted so far: 55 Reasons

A
big hearty thank you to everyone who has donated to the fund! It means so much to me. I'm almost halfway to my goal of raising $550.00 for conservation projects. Your gift of any size is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: