September 8, 2010

MORE Pet Portraits

Due to popular demand, I am now offering Custom Pet Portraits like these in my Etsy shop. Here's another little stroll down memory lane highlighting some portraits from the past year:



Montana and Friends


There is a "basic" portrait in both aceo mini size and in a 4.5 x 6.5" size (this one comes in an 11 x 14" matting). These feature a simple background with your choice of one flower, leaves, and/or a collar.

I'm also offering a DELUXE portrait where you may let your imagination run wild with the background, accessories, and the theme. No idea is too crazy, so send me your ideas and I'll let you know if I think I can handle it.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

You are so talented Susan Faye. I admire your skill.

All those fun cats with all those beautiful colors ~ I am thinking you must feel a sense of calm and peace when you are creating.

Have a wonderful day friend!
xo Catherine

Unknown said...

Thanks, Catherine! Yes, the creative process is always very fulfilling, although anxiety and frustration sometimes rear their ugly heads on the road to calm and peace--but that's life, isn't it? I love what I do!