July 27, 2009

Cat Lady No. 205...Now Where Did She Go?

Meet Cat Lady Cynthia, professional pet sitter--oh dear, she seems to have stepped out for a moment. You see, this is her busiest time of year, as the height of vacation season is upon us. But never fear, her seven fabulous felines will hold down the fort until she returns.

Front and center is Montana, patriarch of the pride, who recently celebrated his 18th birthday on June 14th. This is how Cynthia describes him:

"He's been with me through 10 moves and 6 new cats. Montana is one of those laid back, dog-like cats that loves to chat with me. He's one of those a 'one-in-a-million' cats that I know I'll never have again. I cherish every day I have with him and hope for many more. He's my Soul Cat."

Montana graciously shares his kingdom with: Grace, Wolfgang Thomas, Poe, Sophie Isabel Moon, Callie Kat, and Countess Ivy Von Macula.

To find out more about Cat Lady Cynthia's cat sitting service, please visit this website: Diva Pets Be sure to look at their Links Page for lots of great animal lover websites.

Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

Amy Sisson said...

Oh my! Here is a portrait that's near and dear to my heart! I love looking at all the different markings, and I'm sure Cynthia must be thrilled with that portrait!

justdoodleit said...

Awesome that's a fine family portrait indeed :)