This little rabbit family knows the secret to good health and great eyesight: cultivate a taste for colorful veggies.
8 Really Good Reasons to Eat Your Veggies:
- They come in lots of pretty colors
- They are inexpensive
- They are low in calories, fat and sodium
- They are high in vitamins and other nutrients
- They are high in fiber
- You help out the environment when you eat more vegetables and less (or no) meat.
- They are fun to grow
- They make your nose a rosy pink, your fur shiny and soft, and they put a spring in your hop!
Thanks for visiting!
Eat Your Veggies is my newest 8 x 10" print, now available in my Etsy online shop! Hop on over and find out more by clicking the link...