June 19, 2013

Cue The Marching Bands and Fireworks!

No, I'm not talking about the Fourth of July.
But yes, it is time to celebrate. 

As most of you know,  my Snazzy Rat Kickstarter campaign successfully ended on April 23. But actually, that was only the beginning.

8 weeks,
250 Snazzy Rats,
120 I.D. cards, and
98 stuffed envelopes later
(not to mention a 2-week cross country trip thrown in for good measure)...

...Studio Assistant Buttonwillow demonstrates the current condition of the staff here at Susan Faye World Headquarters:




Yes, we may be dazed and confused, but
WE ARE FINISHED!
[commence marching bands and fireworks] 

I'm happy to report that the last four Kickstarter reward packages are going out in tomorrow's mail.  If you are a beloved backer and you haven't received your Snazzy Rats yet, don't despair-- they are on their way.
[International backers-- bear in mind that it can take up to 2 weeks for packages to make their way to exotic locales].
In the mean time, Snazzy Rat testimonials and photos of satisfied customers have been rolling in from those Kitty Dearests who have already received their rodents. 

Here's one from Cat Lady Claire of her George enjoying his newly-arrived Cheese Louise Snazzy Rat: 



Keep those photos (and videos) rolling in.  I'll be gathering them up and creating a Gallery here on my blog and on my Facebook page in the coming days and weeks, so stay tuned. I'll also be catching up on answering emails and messages that I am woefully behind on...

And thanks to the generosity of my Kickstarter backers, I now have the means to offer Snazzy Rats to the world at large!  Yes, they are now available in my Etsy shop.  Check them out here: Snazzy Rat Catnip Toys.
   
Kitty Dearest will be glad you did.

Now excuse me while I go curl up with my cats and take a quick little cat nap...



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: