April 4, 2013

It's Time for a Stretch... And Your Opinion, Please

 One.. two... three...
 Ahhhh.  Now didn't that feel great?  

And here's another reason to feel great: We have already arrived our first Kickstarter "stretch goal" and have passed the $900 mark! And you know what that means...

A NEW SNAZZY RAT DESIGN!   

The additional $300 in pledges above my original goal mean that I will be able to print up a brand new design to add to my original four rat designs, but I need your help to decide which one.  Here are the two contenders, "Cloud Nine" and "Peace 'Nip." 
artwork copyright 2013 Susan Faye all rights reserved
Please vote for your favorite in the comments section of this blog post.  Voting will end Friday night at 5 p.m PDT.  I will also be accepting votes on my Facebook page and Kickstarter page, but please, only one vote per person.

Ahhh. Still feeling great?  I know Buttonwillow is. Now how about another stretch? Our next Kickstarter goal is the $1200 mark.  If we reach it, I'll add a sixth design for backers to choose from.  Help me reach this goal by sharing my Kickstarter project with all of your favorite crazy cat ladies and cat guys on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Here is the link:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/susanfaye/oh-rats-snazzy-artisanal-catnip-toys-to-drive-your

Thanks for your help!
Okay, enough stretching.  Buttonwillow is telling me that it's nap time.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: