September 12, 2011

Oh Deer! I'm Seeing Spots

I've got my hands full!

My Etsy shops will be closed for a few days to allow me to get caught up on special requests and orders, and to get caught up on answering emails. I'm also working on a few new surprises for autumn and the holidays, so stay tuned...

I will still be available for questions or concerns and you may contact me directly at my email (you'll find a link to my email at www.SusanFaye.net).

Thanks for your continued support of my creative endeavors. It means a lot to me!


In the mean time, I've been seeing spots! Here are a few photos I snapped yesterday of a trio of elegant creatures who wandered through my back yard on their way to the creek. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Shirley Williams said...

What a wonderful sight! Having a mama and her two babies right in your back yard is really neat!
I used to live in the country in Oklahoma and saw deer all the time, but never so close. Amazing!

Chrissykat said...

WOW! That's just wonderful. How I would LOVE to see that on a random day. Beautiful, beautiful.