September 20, 2009

Cat Lady No. 260..."T" with the Queen

Pussycat, Pussycat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen

Pussycat, Pussycat, what did you there?

I frightened a little mouse under her chair

Old English Nursery Rhyme

Pussycat also regularly had tea with the Queen, if Cat Lady Katy is to believe everything that her best friend Tammy Angela ever told her.

Katy adopted baby "T" from the Portage County Humane Society a little over 19 years ago during hard times. "Everyone should have such a friend," says Katy.

"Although not a lap cat she loved to waltz with me. In the beginning, my Sheltie, Molly, would race around and around us the opposite way we turned. It was fun!

"T also loved daffodils ('because they make the winter go away' she told me).

"We will waltz through eternity together!"


"Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
>^..^< --Anatole France


In loving memory of Tammy Angela

No comments: