November 12, 2013

Kickstarter Kickoff!

UPDATE: My Kickstarter Project is now live! Check it out at this link: "A Bouquet From The Cat"


http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/susanfaye 


Here's the thing: Your cat called, and wants you to have a beautiful bouquet of flowers because you are so adored (You know it's true!). So over the past summer I began creating a new series of illustrations called "A Bouquet From The Cat".  I'd now like to offer these images as notecards and giclee prints to brighten up your office, den, or child's room.  To raise the seed money for professional printing of 16+ images, I have created a Kickstarter campaign which will launch later today, Tuesday, November 12.  I'll be posting the project link once it goes live this evening, sometime around 5 p.m. PST.



http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/susanfaye


Not familiar with Kickstarter?  It's a fantastic website for creative people that enables us to raise funds for our creative projects, including films, games, music, art, books, design,  technology, and more!

http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/susanfaye

Project creators like me set a funding goal and a deadline. If people like you want to support a project, you can pledge money to make it happen. In return, each backer will receive  rewards created by the project creator, based on the level of the pledge (in my case-- prints, notecards and some other surprises).  It's a little like a PBS pledge drive (except your TV program won't be interrupted!).


http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/susanfaye

Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing — projects must reach their funding goals to receive any money.  Pledge money is collected through Amazon.com, but your credit card will only be charged if the project reaches its goal. 


You can learn more about being a backer here: 
BACKING A KICKSTARTER PROJECT

Click here for general info about Kickstarter:

  KICKSTARTER.COM

Once my project goes live, you can help me over the next 21 days by

  1. Making a pledge (and receiving "Bouquet" cat art!), and...
  2. Spreading the word by sharing my Kickstarter project with all of your favorite crazy cat ladies and cat guys through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...


I'll be posting my project link later today once it is launched. Thanks for your help!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: