August 11, 2012

Facebook Weekend Deal for Garden Goddesses!

 

My Facebook Deal for Saturday and Sunday, 
August 11 through midnight August 12:


Save $11 on a pendant and earrings for your favorite garden goddess!!

This special offer is for my much-appreciated Facebook friends, fans, and "likers" [If you are not already a Facebook "liker" of Susan Faye Art yet, that can change with the click of a "like" button: http://www.facebook.com/SusanFayeArt]!

Purchase my Etsy listing and you will receive any one floral glass pendant of your choice from my floral collection at the regular price of $16 , plus your choice of any one pair of dangle earrings at HALF PRICE-- $9.00 (regular price is $18.00). Earrings do not have to match the pendant.



I will even throw in a complementary 24" petite ball chain for the pendant (a $2.00 value)!

That's a $36 value for $25.00-- you save $11!


Click here to find out the details: 
 Garden Goddess BOGO/half off Offer

No comments: