February 18, 2012

Are You An Early Bird?

According to my Very Scientific Poll conducted on my Facebook page over the past 24 hours, 22 people responded to the question: "Are you an early bird?"

7 said "No, I prefer to be a night owl"
4 said "It depends on how early the garage sale starts"
3 said "Yes, I'm healthy, wealthy and wise""

4 said "Yes, I am very much an early bird"

2 said "If 10 am is early, then yes I am an early bird"

1 said " Only if there is coffee and a cinnamon bun involved"

1 said " Cockadoodle do!"

It's not too late to contribute to the Highly Scientific Poll-- just hop over to my Facebook page, make sure you are a "liker", then scroll down a few posts to find the poll on Feb. 17. The scientific community greatly appreciates your valuable input!

--------------------------------------------------

Harbingers of an Early Bird Spring
Speaking of early birds, look what popped up in our new yard!

The first bloomers of 2012, a few weeks early! Spring must be just around the corner!

When we bought our new house in late September, things had already gone dormant and there weren't very many clues about what was growing in our yard. It's been fun to see all of the places that bulbs are sending up shoots... most look like they will be daffodils, but I'm seeing potential irises, and maybe a few tulips.


Do you have any early bird bloomers in your neck of the woods?

----------------------------------------------------

NEW!

A little something for that cheerful morning person in your life!

Introducing my Early Bird pendant and earrings, now available in my Etsy Shop.

I've been having lots of fun lately trying out some brand new settings. A mini print of my watercolor artwork has been preserved under a crystal-clear glass dome, then set into an antiqued bronze-plated setting.

The pendant is 1-1/4" in diameter and includes a coordinating 18" chain with a lobster clasp.
The petite earrings are each 1/2" in diameter and feature a leverback earwire (there is a hinged clasp on the back to keep the earwire in place). [Note: the earwires are brass-plated, so please keep this in mind if your ears are sensitive to this type of metal.]

If you purchase the boxed set with BOTH the pendant and earrings, you will save $4.00! Just click on any image for more details on that item...



Enjoy!

No comments: