October 11, 2011

Today's Featured Cat Lady ACEO... Bewitched No. 1


Bewitched No. 1 was first featured on 365 Cat Ladies on September 4, 2009. Cat Lady Lavancha introduced us to Fang, her jet black feline friend. When Lavancha hears something go {{BUMP}} in the night, nine times out of 10 she can blame it on Fang.

I also shared a little peek at my black and white line drawings for my Bewitched designs. I liken these drawings to creating my own coloring book...the best part is when it's time to pick out the colors and fill in the blanks!


My original ACEO art of Lavancha and Fang is now available in my Etsy shop. This mini watercolor painting
is in ACEO (Art Card Editions and Originals) format, which means that the artwork size is 2.5" x 3.5", the same as a baseball card.

It is hand-painted on super-heavy Arches 300-lb. acid-free cold-press watercolor paper with professional quality watercolor paints. Click here for more details.

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Oh Oh! I have a great idea! Those line drawings woul make SUPER cute embroidery patterns!!! Please consider this..we'd love to stitch your adorable works of art!!