May 20, 2011

I'm a Handmadeologist! (Honest- I wouldn't make up a word like that)

I am thrilled and delighted to be able to say that I am the newest contributor to the e-zine Handmadeology!

If you haven't discovered the Handmadeology website yet, it's time you did...it is a wonderful resource for the creative community, whether you are an artisan or the supporter of the handmade movement. Editor Timothy Adams shares his philosophy: "The Handmadeology Team is dedicated to the handmade movement and exists for the purpose of teaching artists how to successfully sell their handmade goods online, and to feature the newest handmade, vintage and supply items found on Etsy.com".


Check out my first article here:
THE REALITY ABOUT REALITY TV

It contains my very best tip for becoming the star of your very own Reality Show! I hope you enjoy it (and if you do, please leave a comment at the end of the article to let Editor Timothy know what you think)...as always, I appreciate your support ... it means a lot to me!

No comments: