March 12, 2011

All Stirred Up

(theme:"stir")


Most likely due to cruel taunting as a child, Cat Lady Betty Cracker never uses box mixes when baking, and prefers to stir up her baked good from scratch with the help of kitchen supervisor Ginger Snap. Here is an all-time favorite recipe that is super-easy:


Gold Rush Brownies

2 C. graham cracker crumbs
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
1/2 C. pecans or walnuts, chopped

Mix all ingredients together. Spread in a lightly prepared 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-in. pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 min. Cut into squares while still slightly warm.

ENJOY!

9 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Betty Cracker!! ahahhahahh ...love it....!

Juan said...

Beautiful illo!!

juca said...

This illo made me cheerful.

Momo said...

Fun and funny. Cool piece!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!

ScribbleArtist said...

I feel as if the image is laughing at me. I can hear it saying Ha ha ha ha ha! It's awsome.

Check me out here.
http://itsitsinthemind.blogspot.com/

Nancy Grönholm said...

aww, how sweet! ginger snap
? cute! ;)

Amy C said...

so very cute, I miss my cat!

Giselle Vidal McMenamin said...

Love this piece. It reminds a bit of tomie dipaola's work.