- No one thought "They are the end of civilization as we know it"
- 50 % said "Give me a traditional book any day!"
- 35% said "It's a cool way to carry around a library in your pocket"
- 25% said "I love anything that encourages people to read"
- 20% meowed "I don't read books. I'm a cat."
Pam, who "loves a good book". Be sure to check out her beautiful beadwork at Queenie's Beads, and her lovely ceramics at Country Maid Garden & Gifts
Cat Lady Jennifer, who is "mom" to eight cats and who said, "I vote for the real book any time, hands down! I also, however, voted that I like anything that encourages people to read." You can find out more about her and her many artistic endeavors at JenniferLynn Productions
Wife and husband book review team Karen and Gerard, who also voted for a real book. They live with cats Spunky Doodle and Manny, and have a book review blog called Grab A Book From Our Stack.
Didn't win? Personalized bookplates in 12 different designs are available in my Etsy Shop at this link: bookplates.
Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone who participated for your input!