January 30, 2010

Card-Carrying Crazy Cat Lady News

Welcome newest members of the Card-Carrying Crazy Cat Lady Club: Cheryl R., Joanne M., Shari S., Carm C., Marie G., Anne S., Teresa Y., Virginia B., Donna K., and Karen N.! Be sure to carry your I.D. card in your wallet at all times to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a certified feline fanatic, and always wear your club pin with pride.

Hey ladies! Did you know that if you have a Custom Cat Lady
Portrait, you can substitute that image for the generic cat lady on the I.D card? Here are some examples:


Cat Lady Teresa (aka Cat Lady No. 279)

Cat Lady Carm (aka Cat Lady No. 217)

Cat Lady Anne (aka Cat Lady No. 80)


Custom portraits start as low as $19.95 for a mini portrait with one person, one pet:

Club memberships with I.D. card may be purchased here: Price includes a personalized I.D. Card, a members-only pinback button, Club Guidelines, and Club Creed. Gift memberships may also be purchased--just provide name, city, and hair color of the recipient.

Did you know that Andy Warhol was a certified Feline Fella? What a surprise! Cat Lady Kate over at www.ModernCat.net wrote a wonderful article about his artwork featuring cats, and his paintings are delightful!


Attention Cat Ladies and Lads! Do you have news to share? Send it to art@undertheoaks.net with "365 Cat Lady News" in the subject line.





2 comments:

8GR8LOLCATS said...

We are elite community of cat ladies! I think if I get stopped I'll hand the officer my CCCCL Card instead of my license! Do you think it would qualify us for a 10% discount at Petsmart and the Veterinarian's office?

Laurie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway! I wish you luck.

Your blog is very cute; I hope you'll be back to visit mine again, too!

I just visited your Etsy shop, too -- my, you have quite a community going with your cat art!

I, too, will be a CCL one day. At our last home, I had 4 cats at once. I love love love kitties. Where we live in CO, it's not very healthy for cats -- too many foxes and other predators, and cats go missing all the time. :( So, I have just one, long-haired housecat who used to be stray and is older and content to remain indoors.

But someday...