July 25, 2009

Cat Lady No. 203...Home Sweet Home

Illustration Friday
(theme:"idle" )

We all know what diabolical workshop hands can wind up in should they ever go idle, so when Cat Lady Robbi Jo is not petting Tabby Gabby, she keeps those hands busy with all manner of the needle arts: knitting, embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, applique, crochet, tatting, and an occasional flirtation with macrame.

Gabby on the other hand, knows she's better off keeping her paws idle. Trouble always seems to be just a claw's-length away...


Thanks for visiting!

This original ACEO mini watercolor painting has just been listed for sale...Add it to your collection by visiting my Etsy shop:
Home Sweet Home

6 comments:

Freid said...

Hi, your cats are great. I like their colors, give us more :)

Alison said...

So beautiful. I would love to see this is stained glass as well!

roberta baird said...

Yarn and cats usually don't mix at my house! Cute characters!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

This is so cute and I just love your treatment of the art. Such a moment captured for real hee he hee hehee! For I am the cat lady. I often say my cat owns me. This is such a great illustration indeed.

Shirley said...

Very sweet illustration!! Lovely watercolor.

Anonymous said...

Great illustration! Great to see your blog of cat illustrations. I'm illustrating a picture book at the moment about one of my cats Oscar!