(Translation: "Yes I was, ain't it grand!")
He takes great pride in helping Country Gal Cat Lady Judy grow a number of different crops on her organic farm.
Here are 10 good reasons to grow, buy and eat organic, according to the Organic Trade Association:
- Organic products meet stringent standards
- Organic food tastes great!
- Organic production reduces health risks
- Organic farms respect our water resources
- Organic farmers build healthy soil
- Organic farmers work in harmony with nature
- Organic producers are leaders in innovative research
- Organic producers strive to preserve diversity
- Organic farming helps keep rural communities healthy
- Organic abundance – an ever-growing selection to choose from, foods and non-foods alike!
This original ACEO watercolor illustration has just been listed for sale...Add it to your collection by visiting my Etsy shop: