But there is no singing tonight, because it is cold and flu season and Trillium is in the throes of a flu bug and can barely swallow, her throat is so sore.
She looked up some home remedies on her medical provider's website and she has tried each and every one:
- get extra rest and sleep
- drink hot tea or warm broth
- breath warm, moist air from a humidifier, steamy shower, or sink filled with hot water
- apply a moist warm towel to your face for 10 minutes several times a day
- gargle with warm salt water twice a day
- drink plenty of fluids and take vitamin C
Thanks for visiting!
Would you like a Custom Cat Lady Portrait? ...A one-of-a-kind and very affordable gift for any cat lover...For pricing and options, please visit my Etsy online gallery by clicking here: CUSTOM CAT LADIES