Cat Purrson Yolanda has a weakness for salty snacks which might explain why her orange tabby answers to the name Dorito.
She also has a weakness for word games, which might explain her excitement at discovering a new word that she did not know about until today:
1. the act of perturbing.
2. the state of being perturbed.
3. mental disquiet, disturbance, or agitation.
4. a cause of mental disquiet, disturbance, or agitation.
5. Astronomy: deviation of a celestial body from a regular orbit about its primary, caused by the presence of one or more other bodies that act upon the celestial body.
Dorito has his own opinions about the word. Here is how he defines perturbation:
1. when your paws get water on them and the only way to remove the moisture is with your wet tongue.
2. when you climb up and up and up in a tree because you see a pretty bird in the top, and then you look down and wonder how soon you will grow wings, because obviously there is no way you will ever reach the ground again.
3. when your Cat Lady doesn't notice the kibbles dish is empty because she is too engrossed in online Scrabble.
Thanks for visiting!
Would you like a Custom Cat Lady Portrait? ...A one-of-a-kind and very affordable gift for any cat lover...For pricing and options, please visit my Etsy online gallery by clicking here: CUSTOM CAT LADIES